PhD Candidate of Shanghai Ocean University, China.
M. Sc., Zoology (Limnology and Fisheries Sciences), Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh (20008). Supervisor: Professor Dr. Md. Rafiqun Nabi
Title of thesis: Study on some aspects of biochemistry and osteology of Mystus vittatus (Bloch,1797).
B.Sc. (H’ons.), Zoology. Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh (2006).
Title of Project: Comparative haematological study of Ranidae (Hoplobatrachus tigerinus) and Bufonidae (Bufo melanostictus).
- Bhouiyan, N.A., M. A. Baki, A. Sarker, M.M. Hossain, 2016, Inventory of ichthyofaunal diversity, fishing gear and craft in Turag River, Dhaka, Bangladesh, Fisheries and Aquaculture Journal,7(2), 165.
- Roy, D., A. A. Masud, A. Sarker and G. A. Latifa, 2016, Diversity of fish fauna in some selected area of a haor system in Khaliajury Thana of Netrokona District Bangladesh, International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies, 4(2): 427-432.
- Rashid, M. M., A. Sarker, M. J. Alom, I. M. Saiful, D. Roy and M. Islam, 2014, Certain chemical and microbiological studies on exportable frozen (-200 C) mud crab Scylla serrata (Forskal, 1775) preserved in addition through gamma radiation, Jagannath University Journal of Science, 3(1) 21-29.
- Sarker , A., I. M. Saiful, M. Rahman, D. Roy, A.Y. Al Asker and K. Sanjida, 2011, Growth of Thai Pungus and Tilapia under intensive and semi-intensive culture system, International J. of Bioresearch , 10(4), 29-32.
- Roy, D., G.A.Latifa, M. M.Rahman and A. Sarker, 2011, Polyculture of major carps with climbing perch, ANABAS TESTUDINEUS (Bloch) in two floodplain area of Gazipur district, Bangladesh, Bangladesh J. Zool., 39(1), 27-34.
- Roy, D., Mizanur Rahman, A. Sarker, A. A. Masud and Miganur Raman, 2011, Study of the Artificial Breeding of Pond Reared Thai Koi, Anabas Testudineus (BLOCH, 1797) in Bangladesh, International J. of Bioresearch, 10(6), 9-13.
- Sarker, A., I. M. Saiful, M. R. Nabi and J. K. Biswas, 2010, Seasonal changes in the biochemical composition of body muscles of Mystus vittatus (Bloch, 1797), International J. of Bioresearch, 9(1), 38-43.
- Biswas, J. K., A. Sarker, M. F. Ahsan and A. Y. Al Asker, 2010, Feeding and grooming behaviour of Macaca mulatta (Zimmermann) in captivity at Chittagong Zoo, Bangladesh J. Environ. Sci. 18, 83-86.
- Ara, I. and A. Sarker, 2010, Cranial Osteology of Puntius chola , Bangladesh Journal of Life Sciences, 22(2), 37-42.
- Sarker, A., M. R. Nabi and I. Ara, 2009, Cranial Osteology of Mystus vittatus (Bloch, 1797), 2009, Bangladesh Journal of Life Sciences, 21 (1), 47-53.
- Aziz, M. A., A. H. M. A. Reza, M. K. Hasan, P. K. Tonchangya, A. Sarker, K. M. Atiquzzaman, S. Dutta, Makayching, and K. M. Z. Rahman, 2007, Some notes on three species of bats of Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh. Zoos’ Print Journal, India, 22 (6), 2729-2731.
- Sarker, A., M. A. Baki, M.K. Biswas, D. Dey and A. A. Masud, 2014, Marine gastropos and bivalves of Saint Martin’s Island in the Bay of Bengal , The Festschrift on the 50th Anniversary of the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Sarker, M.M., M. A. Baki and A. Sarker, 2015,Taxonomic study of coral fish of Saint Martin’s Island in the Bay of Bengal, Marine Conservation and Blue Economy Symposium 2015 organized by SOS, USAID, World Fish, BAPA and Riverine People, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Saha, S., A. Sarker, S. Sehrin, M. M. Sarker, K. A. Habib and M. A. Baki, 2016, Taxonomic study of coral associated fishes and their parasites of Saint martin’s Island in the Bay of Bengal, 13th International Coral Reef Symposium, Honolulu, Hawaii.