2808 School St.
Oakland CA, 94602
(510) 261-3440/(510) 289-5657(Cell)
The Paideia Program
Volunteer for Rebuilding Together SF
- A.G. Ferrari Foods Montclair, CA July, 2015- Present
Handled, customer orders, stocking shelves, and handled closing duties. I was responsible for keeping track of beverage stock and placing resupply orders.
- Taste Catering South San Francisco, CA May, 2014- October, 2015
Preformed duties of a front of house catering server
- Biotech Partners Berkeley, CA November, 2014- June, 2015
Assisted in setting up lab experiments and tutoring students in chemistry.
- Novartis Emeryville, CA October, 2013- October, 2014
I helped quantify viral data in creating libraries, and amplified DNA via enzyme incubation.
- Everett & Jones BBQ Oakland, CA February, 2012- May, 2014
Prepared the orders to be sent out to the customer to eat.
- Achaogen South San Francisco, CA June, 2012- August 2012
I assisted in organizing and quality checking documents in order to help finish the company's phase two clinical trial study
- Aseptic Technique
- Mini-Prep Culture
- Maxi-Prep Culture
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Library preparation
- DNA Purification
- DNA Amplification
- Rolling Circle Amplification
- Sonic shearing
- DNA extraction from tissues
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook
- Rebuilding Together
April 1996- Present
I, with the help of many other volunteers work on remodeling chosen applicant's homes or other buildings
- Build On
January 2012- Jun 13th, 2013
A program in high school, in which I participated in various community service projects.